Thursday, October 27, 2005

My distributor

From the blogosphere "To counter Greenwald's offensive, Wal-Mart is distributing a video by Ron Galloway that says nice things about them. Though he claims no financial assistance from Wal-Mart, I have learned that Wal-Mart hooked up the director with a local Fayetteville distributor, Hannover House, who sell most all their product to W-M."

Whatever. And my response:

It's Ron Galloway, from "Why Wal-Mart Works." Sorry, Wal-Mart didn't hook me up with Hannover House. If you do a D&B you will find they are one of the only financially stable video distributors left. They also pay through a "lockbox" at a bank whereby the bank collects all monies and pays all parties (me, the replicators, art designers) before the distributor. My wife informs me I need to make my money back on this film, but soon. I tend to listen, because she is a surgeon and knows how to handle a knife.

Wal-Mart is also Dreamworks' biggest customer, and Universals', and Image Entertainment', etc.